Monday, March 11, 2013

Haven't seen a Cincinnati bengals playoff victory


"Just win, baby" as related to the Oakland raiders boss al Davis or coach. He knows that what really matters in the NFL. For Davis, anyway, his team won a so long time. A day like today, I found myself the same thing, but it is for different team. I said, an organization failed to win a playoff game in my lifetime. 21, I have not seen a Cincinnati bengals playoff victory.
Analysis this week I have read, watch and listen to hours of Bangladesh cotton should be how to win them nine games in the eighth inning. I tweeted me tiger what needs to be done in today's game will win in Houston, Texas. However, I began to think about the heart for many years, tiger face fans and players for many years. If it is Carson palmer's knee injury and the Pittsburgh steelers in 2005, rex Ryan lead plane completely outplaying 2009 Bangladesh cotton or the collapse of the last season and Texas man looks like a tiger is insurmountable hump.

No comments:

Post a Comment